2021 BY-ELECTION FOR NGĀTI PŪKEKO REPRESENTATIVE
- Nominations open at 9am on Tuesday 28 September 2021.
- Nominations must be received by 5pm on Tuesday 19 October 2021.
- If there is more than one valid nomination, an election will be held, and voting will close on 4 December 2021.
- Persons nominated must be registered with Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa as a member of Ngāti Pūkeko hapū and be aged 18 years and over.
NOMINATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT:
- Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa, Ngāti Awa House, 4-10 Louvain St, Whakatāne
- By Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ngatiawa.iwi.nz
- By Phone: 07 307 0760 or 0800 464 284
Any descendant of Ngāti Awa who is not currently registered with Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa and who wishes to participate in the by-election can register up to 5pm on Tuesday 19 October 2021 (subject to confirmation from the Whakapapa Committee). Registration forms are available from any of the addresses provided above or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of more than one nomination being received a by-election will be held. You will be able to cast a vote either by postal or internet voting before the closing date on Saturday 4 December 2021. Ngāti Pūkeko hapū members will be notified in writing if an election is required.
Any enquiries about the nomination process can be directed to the Chief Returning Officer, Warwick Lampp, electionz.com Ltd, Freephone 0800 666 946 or by email to email@example.com.