Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa is about to embark on Korehāhā Whakahau, the first Iwi led Predator Free Aotearoa 2050 eradication project. Korehāhā Whakahau is a significant mauri-enhancement project that aims to eradicate possums from a 4,700 hectare territory spanning from Ōhiwa to Whakatāne.
This is a great opportunity for someone knowledgeable and qualified in all aspects of administration to join our team. You will be one of two new administration officers who will assist the Manager Taiao to deliver the Korehāhā Whakahau project and support the Taiao portfolio for Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa with a focus on advocating for Ngāti Awa and their values and kaitiakitanga principles.
Representing Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa, you will have exceptional administration skills and ability to work with whānau and various stakeholders.
Key attributes of the successful applicant:
- A passion for administration and project coordination
- Experience with business and project administration and associated programmes/software
- Champion of Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa vision, strategy, and Te Mahere Whakarite Matatiki Taiao o Ngāti Awa (Ngāti Awa Environmental Plan)
- Ability to amplify our values, tikanga and kawa of Ngāti Awa
- Exceptional written administration and verbal communication skills. Financial management skills a real advantage.
- Passionate, innovative, courageous and a drive for excellence in everything you do
- Relevant tertiary or NCEA Level 3 (achieved or higher) qualification relating to administration and project coordination, or general experience in administration and project coordination, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For further information and confidential enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 14 August 2020