TUMU PŪMANAWA TANGATA (HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Ngāti Awa Group (Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa and Ngāti Awa Group Holdings Ltd) have achieved significant funding streams from several sources to progress a range of exciting projects that will deliver substantial, social, cultural and economic benefits across our rohe and for Ngāti Awa.
The Tumu Pūmanawa Tangata will provide high quality Human Resource (HR) advice and assistance to managers and staff in the areas of recruitment, remuneration, performance management, wellbeing, training and development, employment relations, policies and procedures.
Leading the HR functions, the Tumu Pūmanawa Tangata will support the strategic direction of the Ngāti Awa Group, including human resource management, health and safety, organisational development, training and development.
The role is also responsible for building and enhancing the overall capability of the Ngāti Awa Group Managers to ensure quality and consistency of advice and practices in relation to human resources activities.
- Specialist skills in one or more of the following areas: employment relations, remuneration, performance management, change management, health and safety, and organisational development.
- Proven ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships.
- Proven experience and skills in a senior HR role.
- Good knowledge of NZ employment requirements.
- Attention to detail to ensure our HR practices are exemplary.
- Exceptional communication skills to convey information and ideas clearly to a broad range of people.
- Ability to coach and support leaders in dealing with a variety of people and issues.
- The ability to think strategically and make connections between various aspects of the organisation and the potential implications for the Group.
- Proven experience in working in Māori/Iwi organisations (preferred).
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in human resource management or related discipline
To apply for this position please complete application form below.
Applications close Thursday 15th April 2021 at 5pm.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please complete the form below.